Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Selling. Trading. Modding

Hello all.. Had this blog for like a day. And I'm already starting a selling thread.

Incase you haven't been to a recent nerf war, I'm trying to sell guns... Stuff for sale:

Stock Eliminators (2 of em) 5$ each

Rapid Fire 20 w/ 2 Blowguns 10 built on ammo holders, and a sock can underneath starting bid 14$

Modded Rapid Fire 20 Has cpvc barrels. Darts go twice as far but accuracy is about halfed. Really good for indoor nerf wars 14$

Party Popper Shotgun Grenades 2$ each.

Very Rare Nerf Gun. A Supermaxx 750. You can get it with two levels of mods done. A "HvZ okay" level which goes 6o feet. Or a "nerf war okay" level which goes 80-90 feet. Since these are rare guns I'm going to say 25$

If any one of you guys want these guns. Leave a comment. Then tell me how/when you can get me the money.

MODDING!

For the first time I will also mod guns (for a small fee) for the community. I remain the right to say I will not mod a gun if I A) Can not do the mod or B) Do not have the right tool/ supplies/ skills
Prices on modded guns will change depending on the gun and number of mods.

I WILL ALSO!
Make and sell blowguns at either 2 foot or 3 foot lengths 2$
Mount a blowgun on a gun 3$
Add ammo holders to guns 1$ for 5 ammo holders
Give blowguns custom duct tape jobs 2$
And on occasion will spraypaint guns (depending on gun) I have two colors which are red and black. 5$

So if you want any of these guns/ want me to do/ get you any of these drop a comment and we can work something out.

5 comments:

  1. Hey henry its belle. I will take a blowgun and a modied pistol. How much would that cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get the money 2 u next hvz/nerf war

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright so what length for the blowgun? It comes in 2 and 3 foot lengths? And we talked about the pistol. And since we're delivering at next war I'll charge you 23$ for all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you still have more supermax 750s how many do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I sold one to Belle. I do have one more, but am waiting till I people offer me their bid, cuz I kinda wanna keep it for myself

    ReplyDelete